More Bears !

EMBOSSED BABY BEAR
This is clearly my favourite stamp set at the moment and I have been trying out lots of different colour combinations and techniques.
Here are the finished cards and underneath I have done a step by step photo guide - which is a first for me.
The bear is stamped in smoky slate and dapper denim, sponged in marina mist. 
Bear is stamped in soft suede and early espresso and sponged with peekaboo peach.

Here are my supplies all laid out

First I stamped image no 2 of the stamp set on whisper white in pink pirouette. Remember to use your piercing mat or other foam pad underneath any photopolymer stamp sets so you get a good image.

Then I stamped image no 3 of the set with melon mambo. It does take a bit of practice to line the stamps up so practice a few times first on scrap paper. I find it best to make sure the bear's bottom and the gap between arms and body are lined up.

Then finally use image no 1 and versamark to stamp over the top. Emboss with clear embossing powder and then sponge over the top using flirty flamingo.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous cards, Dawn. Can't wait to play with this set. Thanks for the tips on the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy May - hope you have fun with your set.

      Delete
  2. Love these cards Dawn. The tip on clear embossing so you can sponge around it is genius. I will definitely try it as I love the effect you have achieved. Of course I will link my blog back to yours when I show the tip. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou - I was inspired by another demo who had used the fine tip glue pen to fill in the rose on birthday blooms and I thought it would work well here. Happy Crafting

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Pot Cards

Angry Brids card in a box